Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Empties




The Empties

Saying that I finished these products till I hit pan means one thing (besides the fact that I liked them)… repurchase! That also means I get to indulge in a mini shopping spree, purchasing products I absolutely loved.





Cupcake Fresh Face Mask by LUSH: If you like chocolate then you’ll love this. I personally don’t like chocolate but I love how this works on my skin. It works at helping you skin feel nice and clean, is supposed to help with oil and it does. After using this skin never felt so clean.

Aqua Marine by LUSH: I have always found this to be an odd product. The greenery, which seems like seaweed to me, is so odd. Take a peas size amount; add water and you get a milky sort of consistency. It’s an odd thing to put on the face but it works.

Catastrophe Cosmetic Fresh Face Mask by LUSH: This is amazing for sensitive skin. It also smells great! 

Dior Show Iconic Waterproof Mascara: It does what it’s meant to do. When I would run out of my Channel Maraca, I’d purchase this mascara. It’s supposed to give length and volume but I didn’t see volume when I applied it. It does last all day but it did lengthen my lashes

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer: I’ve raved about this primer. It works well with my skin and I don’t even remember how I lived before this.




Jose Maran 100% Pure Aragan Oil: My secret to my long hair, although its not really a secret when I’m sure others use it for hair. I run this through my damp hair whether or not I blow dry.

Bubblegum Lib Scrub by LUSH: This is hands -down the best lips scrub I have ever tried! Its very grainy, has a great taste and smells so good.

Maybelline Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover: I have been using this product for a few years now and it does its job but my next mention blew this product away.

Botanics Soothing Eye Makeup Remover All Bright: This is the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried. Shake it up to mix the product and place some on a cotton ball; let the cotton ball it on the eye for a minute. No fuss. No mess. I love it!

Briogeo Don’t Despair Repair Deep Conditioning Mask: Yes, it’s a sample size. Yes, I received it in my Ipsy bag but this works so well. I’ve been wanting to but the full size version but it’s so expensive for a conditioner. When a sample came in my bag, I was one happy camper. It’s very hydrating to the hair and my hair was soft and smooth after one use

Mac Fix + : I never really understood the significance of this product. I can honestly say I wouldn’t buy this product again.



Cutex Regular Nail Polish Remover: When I was a teenage and into polish my aunt use to borrow her nail polish remover and it was Cutex. It’s very hard to find but it works amazingly.

Givenchy Photo Perfexion Fluid Foundation – SPF 20: This is a lightweight foundation that applies a sheer to medium coverage. It lasted for maybe about eight to nine hours. I did see some fading in places such as my nose but in it’s defense I see that with a lot of foundation. It’s a little on the pricey side at $48 but it is something I would consider repurchasing. 


Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub: I’ve talked about this before and this product changed my life. It’s a grainy scrub that not only smells great but also feels great.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment