Friday, February 20, 2015

Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil for the Hair





     I have very thick long hair. My hair is also very oily and I can’t go a day without washing it or else my scalp creates dandruff. I use conditioner everyday and I’ve had two people refuse to dye my hair. Crazy, right. I probably get a hair cut twice a year and I started to use a hairdryer everyday. I also use Josie Maran’s 100% Argan Oil.  I use five to six drop of Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil everyday in hair. This product is not only made for your skin but works great for your hair. I use it mostly on the ends and what’s left I use on the rest of the hair, then blow dry. My hair is left soft with not too much shine, which is what I want. I am someone who is pretty obsessed with my hair and what I put in it. A little bottle can last you a couple of months. I’ve tried the light and although it’s a good product it doesn’t give that softness as the original. Who doesn’t love soft hair!

                                                                                           
-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment