Monday, July 20, 2015

July Ipsy Bag





      This month’s Ipsy bag wasn’t too bad. There were only two that I’m not a fan of and two that I like. First the dislikes- I’m not sure about you but most (okay all of the) perfumes I’ve received don’t smell very good and this was no exception. Jor’el Parker’s Classico’s smells like a watered down Estee Lauder perfume that I can’t quite put my finger on. It seems like every other month or so I receive a product from be a bombshell. This month’s product is a lip balm in the color ruby. This lip balm isn’t pigmented at all, maybe because it’s a lip balm but it really does nothing for me


     The likes- I love any products that have to do with the face. I have yet to try it but it’s an exfoliating cleanser by a brand called Vasanti, which I’ve never heard of before. I also received an eye shadow quad from a brand called Nickak New York. I think realistically I could wear three of the shades (all except the yellow). I think the green would be a perfect shadow for under the eye especially in the fall. I’ve always wanted to try Tarte’s bronzers. The one I received is called Park Ave Princes; it’s a warm brown with shimmer. It’s actually pretty nice bronzer, which only gives me a hint of color. In all this month’s Ipsy bag was a pretty decent bag.



Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment