Tuesday, August 25, 2015

August Ipsy Bag






    I see what they did. This months bag is pretty much everything you might need for school. I am already a fan of argan oil and I am excited to try Marc Anthony’s Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco Oil Treatment. I just love argan oil for the hair it keeps the frizz away and nourishes the ends of my hair. Hopefully this will too. A good eyeliner is essential, I am excited to try Doucce’s Ulta Precision Eyeliner in black.


     I am not a fan of lip-gloss at all. I don’t like the feel of it on my lips and my hair always sticks to it one way or another. I am willing to try Hikari’s Cosmetics Lip Gloss in merlot. Who doesn’t like a little polish? I have way too many so this will be going to my sister but I’ve also never heard of this brand, Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in Elegantly Wasted. The last beauty item I received is a brush from Marsk. I haven’t used it yet but it looks like a good brush to use with maybe cream shadow. I can’t wait.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment