Friday, August 28, 2015

Sephora Haul





     A couple of weeks ago Sephora was offering double/triple points add the fact I went on vacation… equals damage. I didn’t really need anything other than sponge cleaner but let’s be real does anyone need an excuse to buy? I picked up Sephora’s Solid Brush Cleaner, which I’ve mentioned before. It has a little more product and cost $2 less then the Beauty Blender brand. I also picked up Sephora’s Retractable Eyeliner in #10 matte brown/black; I always love trying waterproof eyeliners. Sephora seems to be re-vamping their products. I heard a few good reviews about Sephora’s Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer; I picked up the shade #9 sable. A post on this will be showing up soon. The last Sephora product I purchased is their Cream Lipstain in #13 Marvelous Mauve. If your lips are prone to chap, stay away from these, it makes chapped lips very visible.

     I ran out of mascara and that means one thing… I picked up Dior’s Diorshow Blackout Waterproof. I use to use this before they re-vamped it; it’s not great but not bad either. My first impression: it gives volume but I find it bleeds under the eye. I’ll let you know how it goes. I heard so much about Kat Von D Inkliners Liquid liner’s that I had to! I picked up the shade Hemingway. I love it! I know sheet mask are the newest rave and buying a package that comes with two for what would cost for one was a deal to me. I picked up Tony Moly Aloe Face Mask Sheet (Moisturizing). Although my face is oily, I noticed while I was on vacation (thanks airplane) my skin needed some help. I didn’t get to use them because I ended up breaking out but I’m excited to try them out.

     The lady at Sephora who was helping me when I was out of town had such a flawless complexion. She said she was using Smashbox’s Photo Finish Foundation Primer Pore Minimizing. In the basket it went. Lastly, I bought an early Christmas gift for my sister. This is not only hers but one of my favorite perfume’s, it’s Chanel Chance Eau De Parfum. It smells so good!

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment