Monday, September 21, 2015

My Evening Routine





Last week I posted about my morning routine; it only fits to talk about my evening routine. I mentioned I am currently experiencing some brake-outs along my chin area and on cheeks. Let me mention that I suffer from Rosacea and my skin is sensitive. Let’s add the fact that my skin is oily and that makes for a complete mess.

When I get home I remove all my makeup. I have been using Boscia Makeup-Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil. This oil removes all traces of makeup, the best part it actually works at taking it all off. To remove my eye makeup I use Boots Botanics’s Soothing Eye Make Up Remover. This eye makeup remover is a separated type of liquid, so you will have to give it a good shake. It’s great at removing waterproof mascara and eyeliner.

After I remove my makeup I begin with Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleaner, this cleans my entire face to prepare for Clean & Clear’s Advantage Acne Control. I like using this facial wash on a clean surface because I feel it does a better job fighting acne.

If my face is feeling dry (like the winter months), I will use First Aid Beauty’s Ultra Repair Cream. This is designed for sensitive skin and does it’s job. Sometimes products claim or say they work for all skin types, but sometimes I find some of the ones that state that don’t really work…this one does.

Since I’m breaking out (broke out) I have been using Clean & Clear’s Advantage Acne Spot Treatment. I place this with a Q-Tip on the places I need this. This product has salicylic acid. I’m allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide so I have to find something milder but works. I use a Q-Tip because I want to apply this product with something I know is extra clean. 

My last step for the night is applying a lip balm and eye cream. Lately I’ve been using Dior’s Crème De Rose. It’s an expensive product by keeps my lips from getting chapped. For under eyes I have been using Origins Eye Doctor. This has helped my when I apply under eye brightener. It keeps under eye products from settling in the crease of my eyes. There is a slight smell to it but it’s a faint smell. I really enjoy it. I’m not on my second tub of this stuff. That means something right?

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment