Monday, October 19, 2015

A Few Sephora Products





      Sephora has really upped they’re came within the last year or so when it comes to makeup. Even their brushes are some of the best out there. Today I wanted to give honorable mentions to two products from their makeup range and of course the brushes.

Sephora Cream Lip Stain, these are by far the best lip stain I have ever tried. I have the color Marvelous Mauve that is mauve. No surprises here. With a primer underneath this will last you pretty much all day even with eating and drinking involved in the mix. If you have chapped lips you will be able to tell, it does set in the creases. My lips are always chapped so I use a lip conditioner like the one from MAC or I place Chap Stick on top. It gives it a glossy look but only for a bit. Far warning, they can he difficult to remove. They retail for $14 for 0.169 oz.

Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer: My under-eyes are naturally dark. It’s not lack of sleep or my diet it’s just hereditary. So hiding the darkness under my eyes is essential if I want to seem somewhat human. This concealer really brightness under my eyes and gives that ‘I’m awake’ look. I own the color 09 Sable. I wouldn’t wear this product anywhere else other than under my eye because again it is a ‘brighten’ type of concealer and the consistency is a bit too thin for any thing else. With setting power on top it can last maybe six to seven hours maybe even more. The best thing about this is that it doesn’t crease in the lines and blends well into the skin. It comes in 20 shades and retails for $14 for 0.14 oz.

Sephora Collection Brushes: If you own a Sephora brush then you already know they are really good quality. Yes, they can be pricey but I always find it as an investment. If treated with care and proper cleaning they can last you years! I should know I have some with the silver handle! I own quite a few brushes from various brands but the Sephora brand is high on the list of favorites. A few of my favorites are the Airbrush Precision Foundation #56 and the shadow #12. It took me a bit to learn how to use the #56 properly but it’s one of the best foundation brushes I own.

Formula X by Sephora: I own a few colors from them and they are amazing. The color section has just about every color you want. Since I have this ‘thing’ about having polish for more than two days (which is a step up), I really can’t say how long the longevity is. The application (brush) is good. The brush let you control the application of paint to the nail. You’d think that the cap would be a bit ‘bulky’ to control but it isn’t. They retail for $10.50 for 0.4oz.


What’s you favorite Sephora product?


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment