Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Five Ways to Use Your Ipsy Bags





      If you’re subscribed to Ipsy then you probably have more makeup bags then you know what to do with. I’ve been subscribed for over a year…two…I honestly can’t tell you. What I can tell you is that at one point I started to sell my monthly makeup bags and garage sells or gave them away. What happens when this isn’t an option at the moment or at all (seeing how you’ve given all your friends a bag)? You come up with new ways to use them.

Pen/Pencil Pouch: My best friend actually gave me this idea. Pens, pencils, white out and even stickys are inside my pouch.

Cord Holder: Traveling soon or need somewhere to store your cords?

Medicine Holder: I carry Advil, Tums and allergy meds with me all the time to work. You never know when you or someone else might need some meds.

Pad/Tampon Holder: I don’t think I need to go into detail.

Money Holder: Whether your going out of town or not it’s a good way of keeping your money hidden from public view.

There’s always the idea of continuing to giving them away or selling them at garage sells...just saying.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment