Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December Play by Sephora





            This months box was a bit of mixed emotions. On one end I was a little disappointed in one sample and on the other hand surprised by another. (I really shouldn’t be disappointed). The items in the box are not only good types of products but also good brands.

Dr. Brandt Skincare Pore Dermabrasion Pore Perfecting Exfoliator- I love pretty much anything that helps the skin. Although I have sensitive skin, I’m not opposed to trying new products.

Smashbox Full Exposure Palette- The packaging of this product blew me away. The colors that were sent are great for a New Year’s party and a great size for travel.


Make Up For Ever Aqua Eye’s in Black- I am not a fan of MUFE eyeliner but this is a good size sample.
 
FRESH Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil- I was a little disappointed in the size of the product but I know I need to consider how much this product cost.
 
Nude Skincre Advances Renewal Serum- I received seven samples of this product. My mom has tried a few products from this brand and loves it. I must admit, I’m a little excited to try it and with seven samples I feel I can get a ‘proper’ try.
 
Viktor & Ruff Flowerbomb- Sample size

A card for an additional 50 points with purchase. 
 

In my opinion it was decent box. I could have used a bigger sample of FRESH but the Smashbox eye shadow makes up for it. I’m still in awe by the tiny shadow that has not just one but two colors!


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment