Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Activated Charcoal Products







     When the though of placing charcoal on the skin was a thing, I thought that was completely insane. Who would want to place pieces of charcoal that you use to BBQ on the skin? Wrong. It’s actually activated charcoal that actually helps oily and acne pro-skin. I was then a little intrigued. As I read about it, it’s supposed to help absorb the toxins and clear your skin. If you have oily skin, I don’t recommend using products with activated charcoal because it can dry your skin, at least for me it did. Here are a few products that I love that contain activated charcoal.

Origins Clear Improvement
I found this to be a cheaper alternative to GLAMGLOW. I place this on this skin for 10 to 15 minutes and I can feel my skin fresher than before.

Boscia Detoxifying Black Cleanser
When I first place this product in my hand I can feel a little heat coming from the product. I don’t recommend using this everyday because I noticed parts of my skin drying out. I normally place a little of the product on my head and massage it in for 30 second before washing it off.

GLAMGLOW Supercleanse Daily Cleaning Cleanser
Yes, this product is expensive but it works. I usually use this product on active breakouts. I place a small amount on the infected area and wait 10 to 15 minutes before washing it off. After I place acne medicine that contains salicylic acid on the area and by morning the area has shown some improvement.

Boscia Black Charcoal Blotting Paper

It’s a pricey item compared to other blotting papers. This does it’s job by absorbing the oil on the face but I like it because I feel it helps my skin a bit.



-Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment