Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Magic Wand for Lip & Eye Makeup Remover





     Sometimes you need a little makeup remover for that pesky eyeliner that somehow ended up on the inner corner of your eye. I usually purchase the Bare Minerals version because it’s cheap and it works (I think $5.99). However, I can’t seem to find it anywhere! I’ve tried the Almay version and it’s okay but not as good as Bare Minerals. You’re probably thinking I only bought this because of the packaging. Honestly, that wasn’t the reason although it is cute.


     What’s makes it different from the other two brands of removers is that with the others you pop the end on one side of the Q-tip to let the liquid lose. This one you twist the top to let the liquid lose. The makeup remover is strong enough where you’re not wasting more than one Q-tip on both eyes. I have sensitive skin and I find it non irritating. There is not over powering smell nor is it greasy. It’s small enough to carry in your bag or carry-on and sure it’s cute… but it works.

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment