Wednesday, June 17, 2015

My Favorite Essie Polishes






    I can honestly say my favorite line of polish is Essie. Not only are they pigmented but the color selection is amazing. They seem to have the best natural color selection. From sheer, opaque to glitter the color and staying power of these polishes make me want them all. Out of all the colors in the line my favorite red is Head Mistress. It’s like that everyday red that’s prefect all year round. Penny Talk is a rose gold that reminds me of winter. This polish has pink specks that seem to make this polish shimmer. Cubby Cheeks reminds me of summer. It’s an orange with a bit of pink in it. It screams ‘pool party’! Chinchilly is that fall color, a grayish purple. Who is the Boss, is a nice summer baby blue. It reminds me of actual paint but fun to wear on the nails.



From Left to Right; Head Mistress, Penny Talk, Chubby Cheeks, Chinchilly & Who Is The Boss

No comments:

Post a Comment