Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Perfection Collection – Play by Sephora (March)




  This months box had a few things I love and one I didn’t know I’d like.  The month’s theme ‘The Perfection Collection’ for that ‘flawless look’…they did a pretty good job with this box. 



MURAD Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30
This says it’s a ‘innovated sunscreen while also multitasking as a moisturizer and primer’. 

FRESH Soy Face Cleaner
I’ve actually tried this facial cleaner before and it’s great for sensitive skin. I have sensitive skin and Rosacea. This doesn’t irate my skin and the scent is very light. 

Sephora Collection The Perfectionist: Airbrush Sponge 
Basically a dupe for the Beauty Blender but this has more curves.

SMASHBOX Photo Finish Primer Oil
Exactly what it says it’s a primer but oil based, think argon oil. 

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Tropper
A waterproof brush-tip liquid liner with high pigment

MASION MARTIN MARGIELA ‘Replica’ Beach Walk (Sample)

A toilette that contains notes of bergamot, coconut milk and lemon.






Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment