Sunday, May 8, 2016

The Empties #2





     This time the empties is a mixed review. There are some good ones, some products I wouldn’t buy again and of course the usual suspects. It’s pretty difficult not to throw away empties but somehow I managed to keep them. Instead of me repeating myself over and over, I’ll just talk about the ones I’ve never mentioned.

Botnics Smoothing Eye Make Up Remover All Bright

Boscia Make-up Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
I didn’t notice any difference with my skin using these pads. I will say it didn’t irritate my skin but I wouldn’t purchase these again.

Korres Cleansing & Make-up Removing Wipes Greek Yoghurt
This line is known for being natural. I found that these wipes really didn’t take off much of my makeup and it stung when I would use them. I ended using my Boscia Make-up Cleaning Oil to remove whatever was left. The wipes itself weren’t that saturated with product, this one will defiantly not be purchased.

Oscar Blandi Dry Styling Heat Protecting Spray

Bastiste Dry Shampoo Cool & Crisp Fresh

Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-in-Conditoner

Pure Brazilian Miracle Leave-in-Conditioner
I received this in an Ipsy bag and I love it! It made my hair soft, the smell wasn’t over powering and it didn’t weigh my hair down. The only downside is I can’t find it in store. I would repurchase this in a heartbeat.

Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide in Honey

Diorshow Blackout Waterproof
I go back and forth with this product. It keeps a cruel and seemed to help lengthen my lashes but it flakes. This is the second one I’ve gone through and I rather stick to drugstore.

Sephora Brush Cleaner

Dante Makeup Brush Cleaner
This is one powerful spot cleaner for brushes. It does its job but the smell is over powering. I had to change the container it was in because no matter how hard I tried the spray clogged up. I do recommend this cleaner though despite the clogged spray.

O.P.I. Natural Nail Strengthener


Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat








-Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment