Sunday, June 12, 2016

The First Thing I Learned Before Wearing Makeup







     I remember when I was young I was excited and interested in wearing make-up. I remember my aunt’s exact words ‘if you’re going to wear make-up, you’re going to have to learn how to take care of your skin’. She was right.  When I first started taking care of my skin I started out using Neutrogena. I learned the do and don’ts of taking care of my skin; a lot of it was trial and error like learning I was allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide. As I’ve gotten older I follow the same rules: making sure my skin keeps clear (as much as possible) because I wear makeup. Now if you look in my bathroom cabinet there is various brands and not one is Neutrogena. As an adult I learned Neutrogena isn’t right for me again a lot of trial and error.


-Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment