Monday, June 22, 2015

One Year Later…Blogging





    It’s pretty surreal to think I’ve been blogging for a year. Today makes one year since my first post. Within the year of blogging I’ve learned so much not only about myself but how I want to express myself while blogging. I’m certainly not the best nor am I popular in the blogging world but that’s okay. I’m myself when I write and that’s the most important thing to me; that’s not saying no one or anyone in particular isn’t. I’m basing my opinion solely on myself. There are so many do’s and don’t out there I pretty much stopped reading them but I do take some in mind. I’ve read post that tell me not to publish too many pictures… I love pictures! I’ve read blogs that say keep it simple; sometimes I want them to elaborate more. The most important thing I’ve learned…


Speak in your voice and you’ll be fine

Write about what you love. You’ll thank yourself later.

Be you. Don’t be afraid to be your true self.

It’s okay to take a break, your human.

Monday, Wednesday or only on Sundays; post because you want to not because you feel you have to. 

Writers block? Take a deep breathe, grab a tea, (or whatever you like), clear your mind and see if you can go from there.

Don’t let people tell you can’t do something.

Don’t listen to negativity. You can do it!


Good luck!

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment