Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Smiling The Roses







      Being that Valentines is nearly here it seemed to be a good time to talk about products that have rose somehow incorporated in them. One of them being H&M’s nail polish called Rose Umber. I’ve done a post on this, which I will link here. In short the polish not only applies well, but I didn’t find it to be streaky when applied.

     Quickly becoming one of my favorite brands is Jo Malone. I mentioned I heard about this brand from YouTuber Lilly Pebbles. (If you haven’t checked her blog, you should here). Jo Malone is one of those perfumes that last all day long. Unlike like many perfumes (honestly, non I can think of at the moment) they are known for their fragrance combining. Yes, you can mix two perfumes together. See here.


     Now for the lipsticks… I’ve mentioned Bobbi Brown’s Lip Shine in Rosy. Which I think is not sold anymore. It has a SPF but is also quite a while for having SPF in it. Korres’s Mango Butter Lipstick in Natural Rose is one of the best I tried. This lipstick never chaps my lips. FRESH Sugar Lip Treatment in Rose has a very light tint of rose. However the more you apply the more color pay off. For a splurge Dior Crème de Rose Smoothing Plumping Lip Balm is a good pick. It keeps your lips smooth all day long. A cheaper alternative to Dior is Vaseline’s Lip Therapy. This lip product last all day long. I also use this at night and especially in the winter. It really does keep my lips from chapping.


Melissa 

No comments:

Post a Comment