Sunday, November 23, 2014

November Ispy Bag





     Right off the back I could tell this bag was intended for the holidays. The glitter bag, polish, liner, hairspray to keep the hair up and the facial treatment to prep your skin are screaming holidays. There’s not wrong with the theme of the holidays in a bag, in fact I think it’s quite cute. With that aside I don’t want to feel that I am complaining but I think I had enough of the Be a Bombshell products. For me the products I’ve been sent have never really worked. To be honest I actually have a color similar to it, so this will be going to my sister. Elizabeth Mott You’re so Fine, waterproof liquid liner is a black liner with silver glitter. I want to try it but I don’t need it. Last year for the holidays I bought a pencil liner at Ulta that is basically the same thing but pencil (although the thought just occurred to me to wear the line over the pencil. Hum…).

     I have tired one product from this line and I loved it. I received Marc Anthony’s Oil of Morocco Argon Oil Hairspray. I don’t use hairspray but I want to try it. Nicole by OPI, Guys & Galaxies is a silver polish with silver glitter. I admit I have tried one product form this line and it’s their topcoat. I don’t need more polish. Trust me. I am defiantly giving this away as a gift. Lastly, Hollywood California Glam Glow Powermind Dualcleanse Treatment Sain Nettoyant Double Action (that’s a mouth full). I’ve only heard good things about Glam Glow, so I am very excited to try it. I hope my skin can take it. **Fingers crossed**


     It sounds like I am giving away or not trying most of it but I don’t see it that way. Looks like everyone benefited from this months bag.


Melissa





No comments:

Post a Comment