Sunday, November 2, 2014

Sephora VIB/Rouge Sale – Wish List

My Invitation 

     Thursday, or Wednesday night (if you’re a VIB Rouge who is attending Sephora’s private party) starts Sephora’s VIB/Rouge sale. There are tons of things I want but realistically probably won’t and seriously don’t need. Then there are things I want to buy for others for Christmas. If there was ever a good time to buy/try that lipstick from NARS or foundation from Urban Decay now is the perfect opportunity simply because it’s not full price.


On My List (to buy):
Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide Foundation, I’ve tried two samples in this in two different colors trying to find the right match. I’m still currently undecided but I love this foundation, it feels very light weight on the skin. It’s a sheer to medium coverage liquid foundation.

Clinique Quickliner in Dark Chocolate, my favorite everyday liner.

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer, it doesn’t break me out.

Bobbi Browns Tinted Eye Brighter, it makes my eye look awake when I don’t feel awake.


On My Wish List:
Brushes: Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush, I hear good things about it and at $48, I think the Sephora sale is maybe the only time I’d buy it. Then there are OCC’s brushes, I haven’t heard anything about them but they just look pretty.

Nail Polish: I want to try Nails Inc and Dior. I haven’t heard any bad reviews on either.

Makeup: Hourglass, I’m not sure which I want the blush or the Ambient Lighting Powder.


On My Gift List:
Formula X- I can’t decide if I wan to get my sister a nail color or The System. Realistically I may just give her a nail polish; I can’t see her fussing with all the other steps. 

Clinique for Men Great Skin Set for Men, my brother loves the facial wash. He may like everything else, hum…


What you need to know (according to the invite):
Sale: November 6th (Thursday)– 10th (Friday)
Sephora Rouge Code: GIFTROUGE
Sephora VIB Code: GIFTVIB



What’s on your list?

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment