Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Sephora VIB Haul



     I realize this is late but better late than never right. I didn’t get everything I wanted but I’m okay with that. What I needed I was able to buy. I had been trying samples of Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide. I finally convinced myself to purchase it. I bought it in the shade honey. It’s a very lightweight foundation. It’s a sheer to medium coverage foundation. It’s not greasy on the skin at all; it last about 8 to 9 hours on my skin before it starts looking cakey. I know there are dupes to the Beauty Blender but nothing is comparable to the original. With the pink blender I noticed the first couple of times I washed it, the pink dye would come off. I decided to try the white one; something about pink dye in the sink bothers me.

    I was running out of the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. Lately I’ve been putting medicine due to my rosacea and my skin has been getting drier. This has really helped bring that moisture back into my skin (face). I am a huge fan of Makeup Forever’s lipstick. They are not only very pigmented they last a long time with a lip primer. I picked up N9, one of my favorite colors. I don’t think I need to say much about the next product. I’ve raved about Clinique’s Quickliner so many times; I think you’re tried of reading about it. But I did pick up one for my sister as a Christmas Gift. I picked up Really Black for her and Dark Chocolate for me.  


What did you pick up?


Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment