Monday, March 30, 2015

Top 3 Spring Essentials




I’m back and I’m fresh from my mini spring break. Although the weather is in the low 80’s you’d never know it was spring. When I think of spring I think of pastels and floral colors. For me there are three things that scream spring and that’s lipstick, blush and nail polish.

For lips I am loving Almay’s new Smart Shade Butter Lipstick in Red- Medium. I’ve never tried an Almay product until I bought this lipstick. This lipstick is very moisturizing. I’ve had Benefit’s Coralista for years but only now have I really tried it. I love it! It’s the perfect warm coral pink for my skin tone (medium). The blush looks intimidating, I use a small amount and tap the excess off and it gives me a stubble color.  

Nails pull the look together and nothing screams spring like a pink or purple such as lavender. I’ve probably mentioned this before but Butter London’s Primrose Hill Picnic is my favorite summer color. Yes, I said summer but it also works for spring. It’s that strawberry with a hue of red. Essie’s Chinchilly is that lavender that has grey in it. It’s that darker spring color but just works.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment