Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What’s In My Travel Makeup Bag




     By the time you read this I will be in New York. Normally I don’t wear makeup on vacation but I recently just had a breakout on the very tip of my noise; now there seems to be a scar on that spot. **cringes** So to hide what’s left of my mini volcano and to keep from looking dead, this is what I’m brining.

Makeup

For my face I’m brining Laura Mercier’s Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide in Honey. For cheeks Bobbi Brown’s blush in Tawny and Benefit’s Coralista. To cover up my breakout Make Up For Ever’s full cover concealer in #7. I am also bringing Stila’s Perfecting concealer in shade d. For primer I’m taking a sample of Becca Ever-matte Poreless Priming Perfector that I have been loving. In case my face gets a bit red I brought Smashbox Photo Finish on the Color Correcting Adjust. To set everything I am brining a sample of Tarte’s Smooth Operator in Medium which is a bit dark but works. For a bit of bronzer I’m taking my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil in Chocolate which stinks to me (I don’t like chocolate) but it works.

For my eyes I am brining a palette. I’ve decided to take the Sonia Kashuk palette because it’s not only compact but has a lot of options. To keep it in place I am bringing my Too Faced Shadow Insurance. For a bit of high-light I love Chella stick that I received in an Ipsy bag. My tow eyeliners of choice are NARS Larger than Life in Via Veneto and Clinique’s Quickliner for Eye’s in Dark Chocolate. To keep those lashes up Maybelline the Colossal Volum’ Express in the waterproof formula. Under my eyes I need a little brightness and I use Bobbi Brown’s Tinted Eye Brightener. For lips I decided to take Jack Blacks Lip Balm in Natural Mint. For some color I’m brining Make Up For Ever’s Rouge Artist Intense in 29 and Almay’s new Butter Kiss in Red-Medium. At the last moment I decided not to take my other lipstick from Make Up For Ever. I can’t forget my Vaseline Lip!











 Brushes

For application on the eyes I am taking a mix of Sigma, Real Techniques and any small brush that works. 

Bobbi Brown, Full Coverage Face
Beauty Blender 
Sigma, Larger Powder F30
Sigma, Large Angled Contour F40
Real Techniques, Setting Powder
IT Cosmetics, #105
Sigma, Taped Blending E40
Sigma, Blending E25
Sephora, Angles Shadow #20
Real Techniques, Shading Brush
Sigma, Eye Shading E55
Kat Von D, Eye Smudger (it came from a set)





-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment