Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Empties #1







It’s pretty insane for me to think I used up some of these items. I’d thought I’d never get through some of these things. Most I’d buy again and a few I could probably due without.

You know I love First Aid Beauty, and their Ultra Repair Cream has helped my skin in those dry patches that surfaced during winter. I have a love-hate relationship with OPI’s Natural Nail Strengthener. Don’t get my wrong this stuff really works but by the time you reach half the bottle it get’s funky. It’s not as easy to apply as it once way. I tried the Body Shop’s Camomile Waterproof Eye & Lip Make-Up Remover. It was pretty pricey for a make-up remover at $16.00, but it was one of those things I had to try. It was good but there are some that worked better; I won’t be trying again.

My favorite lip scrub is LUSH’s Lips scrub in Bubble Gum. It’s so good I’ve gone threw many of these. Josie Maran’s 100% Argan Oil Light is one of those oils that’s good for oily skin. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer is my favorite primer. It doesn’t break me out and it don’t make my face any oiler than it already does.


I love Maybelline’s Mega Plush Volume mascara. It gives so much volume and last all day. I tried the Rocket + Volume Express mascara and it’s okay. It didn’t give the volume Mega did. If I had to choose between Mega and Rocket I’d pick Mega. It’s just so good.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment