Saturday, February 6, 2016

What I Received For My Birthday












      Although my birthday occurred weeks ago, I wanted to wait for my birthday gift to arrive before doing this post. You’ll see what I mean. My brother gave me a charm Eiffel Tower from James Avery. I absolute love it! If you follow my blog then you know I’ve been to Paris and of course this represents that. My mom and dad gave me a gift to Nordstrom. My best friend gave me an American Express gift card and mini medical items (?) for my trip. (There’s an inside story about the Febreze). My other friends (sisters) gave me a purse from Thirty-One.


     One of the things I wanted the most was a purse I saw at Nordstrom. So with the gift card and money from my sister and brother-in-law gave me I was able to buy Kate Spades New York’s 'Cobble Hill - Cayli' crossbody handbag in Deep Indigo. I absolutely love it. It’s large enough to keep my phone, wallet and camera! The good thing about this bag is that it’s not as expensive as a lot of other bags. I love it!


-Melissa



No comments:

Post a Comment