Friday, February 19, 2016

February Play by Sephora








       This months box was filed with products I liked and others I’ve wanted to try. This month’s theme was ‘Now & Later’, which contains which is designed with products to help you throughout the day.

Bare Minerals Pop of Passion Lip Oil in Plumberry Pop
I actually own this color but I’ve never properly tried it. It’s very pigmented and seems like a perfect summer color.

Lancome Drama Liqui Pencil Longwear Eyeliner in Noir Intense
I’ve only tried this once and I was pleasantly surprised. This liner lasted all day long and didn’t smudge or transfer under the eye till eight hours later. The smudge was barely visible and only appeared in the corner of my eye.

Bumble and Bumble Pre-a-power
It’s not only a dry shampoo but it states it helps create volume. I’m fairly certain I’m taking this one on vacation to try it.

Makeup Forever Rouge Artist Natural in N9 Copper Pink
This is one of my favorite lipsticks and color! It is not dry on the lips and it has good   pigment. I’ve gone through two of these lipsticks because it gives a natural look.

Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara
I’ve never tried this but I heard nothing but good reviews. I’m not a fan of mascara that isn’t waterproof. I may give it away or take it on vacation to give it a try (force myself).

Tom Ford Black Orchid EDP (Sample)
I’ve tried this sample twice since receiving this box. This is winter scent. It’s has a very strong scent of woods but yet a bit fruity. It contains notes of Black Truffle, Black Orchid, Black Plum, Noir Gourmand Accord, Patchouli. The scent lasted all day; I think I may actually purchase this one.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment