Sunday, November 8, 2015

H&M Nail Polish







     When I heard H&M was dipping into makeup, I didn’t really have high expectations. I decided to pick up a nail polish. Not that I need anymore nail polish but I wanted a rose color polish and it was a chance to try something from the line. I picked up the shade Rose Umber. The shade is like a pinkish mauve. H&M’s nail line is quickly becoming one of my favorite polishes. The brush is small but gives me control. The polish is very pigmented, not a sheer polish at all. I use one coat of this color and I’m good. Neither the bottle or on-line stated this was a quick-dry type of polish but I find it to dry pretty quickly. The added bonus: there isn’t a strong scent like other polishes. A bottle of H&M polish retails for $5.99 for .27 oz. I will defiantly be purchasing more. H&M you did well! I’m hooked.





-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment