Monday, February 15, 2016

Verb Leave-in Mist







      Last month I picked Verb Leave-in Mist at Sephora while I was visiting Austin. I read reviews that were split down the middle. I have long and extremely thick hair so conditioner is a must have for me. Being addicted to leave-in-conditioner I had to try to try it for myself.

      This product contains no parabens, gluten or sulfates. It clams to help moisturize, smooth, add shine, protect from heat, detangles, tames frizz, prevents breakage, preps for styling, nourishes, repairs ends and enhances elasticity.


      What I like about this is its lightweight and doesn’t completely weigh down your hair. The product left my hair soft and there is a slight smell but nothing over powering. The consistency is more like a cream but once you shake it up it distributes like a spray. It’s retails for $14 for 8oz’s at Sephora. It’s definitely worth a try.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment