Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Empties #2




     I’m back from a mini break with an empties post. Most of these you’ve heard me mention about and one I’ve really never talked about. You know I am a sucker for Tree Hut’s Shea Sugar Scrub. I like this not only because it smells good but also because it’s actually really grainy. I know there are some that don’t prefer a grainy scrub but isn’t that the purpose. Yes, Shiseido Facial Cotton pads are expensive but I don’t use them everyday (which is a plus). I prefer these than cotton balls because sometimes cotton balls have little harsh bits on them. I mainly use them to take off eye makeup and I don’t want any thing that could scrape my eye next to my eye. I’ve talked about First Aid Beauty’s Ultra Repair Cream so many times you'd think I'm working with them (I'm not by the way). I used this everyday during winter and it saved my skin. I've gone through two tubes of this stuff. I love it!

     I mentioned months ago I bought this on a weekend trip and that’s Eucerin Gentle Hydrating Cleanser. This is a milky cleaner that gets the job done. It feels great on the skin and doesn’t have a strong scent. Finding a foundation that I like is hard to find and finding my color can be harder sometimes. Laura Mercier’s Smooth Finish Flawless Fludie is that foundation that not only feels like I am not wearing anything but gives that buildable coverage. I don’t think I ever really mentioned my love for Bobbi Brown’s Tinted Eye Brightener. Most people wear concealer I wear eye brightener. This not only makes my eyes seem wide-awake, it doesn’t crease, it last all day and it’s easy to blend. I have naturally dark under eyes and I have not found a concealer that can hide my dark under eyes. I wear this with liquid and powder foundation and it works great. What can I say: I love this stuff!

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment