Friday, May 22, 2015

Weekend Makeup Edit




     Now that it’s feels a bit like summer I find that when the weekend comes around I skip wearing liquid foundation. I put away the eyeliner and put together the simplest look with little products. Instead of my normal liquid foundation I’ve been using my Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in classic beige. I’ve had this for a while and to be honest I can’t even remember when I bought it and why I stopped using it. It’s a great face product for sheer coverage and it has an SPF of 15. However before I use this I cover some of my imperfections with Urban Decay’s Concealer in Medium Neutral, I do have acne scars but I am not going for perfection in covering them up just a sheer coverage.

     For eyes I’ve been using Urban Decay’s Naked 3 Palette. I use the color Nooner to cover the entire lid. I’ve been using Maybelline’s Lash Sensational Mascara lately for my lashes to give me a semi-dramatic look. For lips I’ve been using Tarte’s LipSurgence in Blushing Bride to give me a little pop of color…and I’m out the door.

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment