Saturday, June 27, 2015

June Ipsy Bag





     What an interesting bag this month. Not only did I get a something I’m fond of but a few products that I am interesting in trying. I’m a sucker for leave-in conditioner and I am sincerely interesting in giving Pure Brazilian a go. Like I need more polish… said no one ever. Although it’s not a color I would wear everyday it is a cute color and that’s Absolute New York Nail Laquer in turquoise. 

     I’ve never tried anything from Dr. Brandt and I’m certain I own something from them (probably something Ipsy has sent) but I’m always iffy. I’m pretty interesting in trying Dr. Brandt Pore No More Vacuum Cleaner… pretty certain. I like the idea of a shadow crayon in fact I own a few that I don’t use. That doesn’t mean I don’t need anymore. TreStique Mini Shadow Crayon in Aspine Pine is actually the creamiest crayon I own. I do love the color, a nice green but realistically I may never really wear it… it has glitter.


     My first primer was Smashbox’s Photo Finish Foundation Primer. It’s not a bad primer and they’ve come along way since then, adding different primers targeting different things. However, even though I have oily skin this one has always been my favorite than the light primer.  I haven’t used this one in a very long time. I see what they’re doing here.  


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment