Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Clinique Quickliner for Eyes




Addicted. That’s how I describe my love and devotion to this eyeliner. I’ve literally used this product for years. It’s the first thing I pick up at Sephora’s yearly VIB sale. It’s also one of the few things I buy backups for.

It’s easy to apply. To get more product simply twist the top. I am addicted to the color Dark Chocolate. It’s a very pretty  brown. No shimmer, no glitter, just a plan brown. It’s my everyday liner for   me. Perfect for my natural everyday look.
(Left to Right
New Black & Dark Chocolate)


I loved this liner so much I bought it in New Black. It’s not as black as other liners like Urban Decays, Perversion but if you don’t want a harsh black then this may work for you.

This liner doesn’t make my eye’s water or irate them. It stays on thought the hot humid Texas heat. It’s not waterproof but it does last all day. Although it’s not too cheap (at $16.00), it’s well worth it.


Sure there are other eyeliners that are cheaper and probably better. However, for me there is nothing like Clinique’s Quickliner for Eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment