Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Makeup For When I’m Under The Weather







For the last couple of months I haven’t been feeling 100%. I’ve already suffered three sinus infections since September! Oh, the medicine I have consumed. Although sometimes I feel I don’t ever want to leave the house, I must. So lately when I haven’t been feeling 100% I’ve been pretty minimal on makeup. I don’t feel like making a fuss but I don’t want to look dead either so I keep it simple.

Face: For foundation I’ve been using Laura Merier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide in the shade Honey. This is such a lightweight foundation that I have forgotten a couple of times it’s on. To apply the foundation I’ve been using my Sephora Professional –Airbrush Precision Foundation Brush in #56. I had forgot how amazing this brush it. To help bring my eyes to life again I use Bobbi Brown’s Tinted Eye Brighter in Light to Med Peach 7.

Eyes: I use Mac’s Cork (not pictured) for an all over the lid color. It’s a satin finish eye shadow that gives a natural look to the eyes. For eyeliner I’ve been using Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips for Brown Eyes in brown. I love the color payoff; it’s a dark brown with little shimmer. Personally, I can’t see any shimmer in this eyeliner. For the lashes I use, Maybelline Volum’ Express Mega Plush Waterproof Mascara. This mascara gives such a natural look to the lashes.

Lips:  For lips I’ve been using some good old ChapStick. My lips have been very chapped lately.

What is your go to products?


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment