Saturday, November 21, 2015

Sephora VIB Haul





I try really hard not break the bank when it comes to Sephora’s VIB sale’s. I try to stay within a budget and get only the things I need. It’s hard when you are not only into beauty but you blog about it. I mentioned in ‘Last Minute SuggestionsVIB Sale’ that it’s a great time to cross people off your list and it’s the best time to purchase brushes. I wasn’t lying.

Sephora Collection Pro Airbrush #54- I’ve had my eye on this brush the day I took one of their makeup classes at Sephora (months ago). It really helps you have control-applying blush. If you wear blush you know how important that is.

Laura Mercier Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide in Honey – (Repurchase) My Holy Grail foundation! To think for a very long time I didn’t like any of her products. I’ve mentioned this countless times how much I love this foundation, so I won’t go into details. Butit’s really good.

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer- (Repurchase) My Holy Grail primer! Another product I’ve talked about but basically it’s one of the few primers that don’t break me out.

First Aid Beauty FAB Cleanse & Exfoliate Kit – (Gift) Last year Sephora had something similar to this during Black Friday. This year you get both a travel size of their cleanser and exfoliating pads. I love this facial wash and hopefully my sister will too.

Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Rhubard- I’m already a fan of their products but when I saw this color, I knew I had to have it. It’s perfect fall/winter color rose plum.

Boscia Breakup-Makeup Cool Cleansing Oil – (Repurchase) Sooner or later I’ll have to stop saying ‘Holy Grail’ but this stuff works! This takes off waterproof makeup like no other oil I’ve tried. The small bottle is also great for travel.

Sephora Collection Dry Clean: Solid Brush Cleaner- (Repurchase) I love this for my Beauty Blenders. It’s not only a bit cheaper than the Beauty Blender Solid but it comes with a piece of round silicone with tiny bumps to help clean your brushes. Also, you get a bit more product than the Beauty Blender Solid.

Clinique Quickliner for Eye’s in Really Black – (Gift) It took a lot of will power not to add one of these for myself in my cart. This is my favorite eyeliner and my sisters. I’m trying to master liquid liner, I knew if I bought one I’d stop trying.

Too Cool for School Dinoplatz Magic Wand for Lips & Eye Makeup Remover- I love wands to remover any eyeliner, mascara or eye shadow that decided it wants to make an appearance anywhere other than my lids. 

Sephora Collection Sleeping Mask in Green Tea – This one is targeted to for Mattifying and Anti-Blemish. Why not.

Shiseido Facial Cotton – I realize that it sounds pretty ridiculous to buy something like this. I use to think so. Regular cotton balls can have little harsh bits on them, which can scrap the eye. These don’t have those. They are softer then regular cotton balls and in my opinion better.

L’Occitane Shea Butter Festive Ornament – (Gift) I love the brand L’Occitane in general. I also thought this was a good deal and not to mention cute.

Sephora Collection Master Cleanse Daily Brush Cleaner – (Repurchase) I love this brush cleaner for everyday use.

Sephora Collection Eye Mask in Pomegranate and Green Tea – The VIB Sale was a good time to purchase these at discount. I’ve tried one them and I really liked it. So I thought I’d try some different ones.


Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores – I tried a sample of this and I loved it! I did notice a difference in my skin when I tried it.  


Thank goodness for Ebates!


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment