Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Spring Edit






   I am very late with this post, I know but its still spring. It works out! Right? Every spring it’s the same thing… sneezing, watery eyes, among other things. What changes for me is what I use. I am always on the hunt for the perfect sunscreen, though I know that’s unrealistic.

Supergoop! Setting Mist with Rosemary SPF 50
This is a setting mist that helps not only keeping your makeup in place but gives you that extra SPF.

Supergoop! Everyday Sunscreen SPF 50
I took this with me on vacation and it worked. Yes, my face did get a little oily but it didn’t make my face break out. I can deal with a little oil; I can’t deal with pimples on vacation.

Make Up For Ever Step 1-Smoothing Primer
I have oily skin and this has been working great. I rave about Hourglass Veil Minerial Primer but this primer has kept my foundation on a little longer. New favorite? Maybe.

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella
I love this pencil! You can make the color as dark as light as you want. It’s deeply pigmented. I’ve had it for a while and I am just now using it. I know, late to the party.

Ralph Lauren Romance
‘Velvety woods, extravagant florals and seductive musk’-Sephora.com
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It smells so light that it can be worn anytime.


What is your spring essential?

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment