Thursday, October 9, 2014

The Repurchases Hair



        There are two things that I will invest in, my skin and my hair. It can be costly when you are looking for good products that do the job but honestly you don’t have to spend a lot to get good affects. I have very thick hair. Right now it’s past my shoulder blade and getting longer. My hair grows really fast; I like to say its ‘like weeds’. A haircut can last me anywhere from 1 ½ to 2 hours because of the style I like (think Rachael Bilson) and did I mention it was very thick. I’ve actually had someone refuse to dye my hair. It’s funny now. With that said it makes a difference on what you use on your hair. Other than dye I really don’t use anything that can hurt my hair except for a hear protector but that’s not an everyday thing. These products work great for me and are always on my shopping list. Here they are:

Matrix Bioloage Shampoo & Conditioner: I switch from Pantene, really because I wanted something different. With Pantene I had a lot of hair fall out. Since the switch I noticed I don’t lose as much hair. It’s costly but every time I use it I smell like I just stepped out of a salon. Tip: When Ulta has their litter sale, I buy two or three. One can last nearly a month and that's using it everyday and two people! Oh and you can use the Ulta coupon on it (most times). 

Paul Mitchell Light Detangler: On days I don’t condition (which is rare), I use this. Because I have a lot of thick hair, it can get in knots quick. This works like a charm and I’ve been using this for years. 

Josie Maran 100 percent pure Aragn Oil: The secret to my hair. After conditioning I use about five drops of this and spread it all over. There is a difference in my hair pre-oil. It looks healthier, softer and manageable.

OGX Brazilian Keratin Therapy Hydrating Keratin Masque: I needed a dupe for Macadamia Natural Oil’s Deep Repair Masque and this was it. I use this about three times a week. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny but not oily.

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Heat Protect Spray: Thanks to YouTuber and Blogger Amelia Liana, I decided to try this. She was right this is good. I didn’t even know they made a dry version of heat protector till her. I spray this all over, give it a minute or two and my hair is ready for my flat iron. I have noticed the time it takes to flat iron my hair does drop drastically when I use this protector. My hair isn’t wet and I don’t hear a sizzle, that’s a good sign!

Healthy Sexy Hair Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner: When I don’t condition my hair with Matrix I will use this. I wanted a leave in conditioner for those lazy days and this works pretty good. 


Macadamia Natural Oil Nourishing Leave-In Cream: Before the Sexy Hair there was this. It works great to style. It’s different then other conditioners; this is a thick cream that can weight your hair down but the affect of it on your hair works so well. This is differently for thicker hair.


-Melissa


Sunday... The Repurchases Body 

No comments:

Post a Comment