Who doesn’t love looking at glitter? Taking it off? That’s a whole other issue. The process of putting the polish on is so much easier than taking it off but sometimes you can’t resist. These are my favorite glitter polishes that just scream winter.
From left to right...
- Essie, A Cut Above: A rose gold glitter
- Formula X for Sephora, Center of my Universe: A rose gold with gold specks.
- Butter London, Chancer: A metallic red with black glitter. When I first saw this I had to have it.
- Butter London, Rosie Lee: A rose gold with pink glitter.
- Julep, Jordan: A black and silver glitter
Aren't the pretty! What's your favorite glitter polish?