Thursday, November 19, 2015

Batiste Dry Shampoo





    I am officially late to the party but at least I showed up! I’ve heard the rave about this product and despite the great reviews I was hesitant. Let’s add in the fact I have to wash my hair everyday because my hair is very oily. I also develop dandruff despite what shampoo I use. Since I dyed my hair I didn’t want my money to go to waste because of the continuous washes.

I’m not a fan of scents other than perfume on me so I picked up the travel size of the original. I feel this particular one didn’t work for me. Perhaps it’s just this can but it made my hair look white even after applying it correctly. I decided to try a different scent and a larger bottle thinking maybe that was the problem. I bought ‘Crisp’, which has a really light scent. This can worked out great!

This dry shampoo really does soak up the oil. It gave my next day hair volume. I also didn’t have too much of a dandruff problem. Dry shampoo does take some getting use to though. This didn’t leave a residue and didn’t give my hair a weird texture.

I decided to try the dry shampoo designed for brunettes. This one made me scalp so itchy. Also the color of the product appeared under my nails from all the scratching. You’d probably think I had lice the way this one made me itch. It could have been the dye in the product. This one I had to return, hints why I don’t have it in the photo.


All in all I really did like this product. It’s one that I would recommend to my friends or anyone who hasn’t tried it yet. Periodically they go on sale at Ulta for buy one, get one half off. Add Ulta’s coupon in the mix and you have a deal.  


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment