Monday, November 23, 2015

Play by Sephora, November Box







     When it’s almost time to receive my Play Box, I like to click on the Play by Sephora link to the left of the Sephora page to see what I’m receiving. I can’t wait! This month’s theme ‘the Exclusives’, I am blown away with the products that were sent. I admit I’m not a fan of Sephora’s eyeliners in the past but sine Sephora has done a lot of revamping with their line I am willing (and a little excited) to try it. From the Sephora Collection the Contour Eye Pencil 12 Hr Wear Waterproof in the color My Boyfriends Jeans, which is a like an electric blue. I’ve never tried anything from the brand Buxom but I received one if their Full-On Lip Creams in Dolly, it’s described as a sultry mauve.

Since I have oily skin I don’t feel I need anything that hydrates but I could always give it away, it’s Make Up For Ever’s Step 1 Skin Equalizer a Hydrating Primer. If you read my Friday’s post ‘Sephora VIB Haul’ then you know I just bought this lip pencil and in the same shade. Ironic, right? Lucky I didn’t open the one I had bought and returned it. If you didn’t catch that post I’m talking abut Bite Beauty’s High Pigment Lip Pencil in Rhubard, which is described as a plum rose. I absolutely love Josie Maran 100 Percent Argan Oil and debated on buying one during the VIB sale. Good thing I didn’t! I love this for my hair it helps my hair stay healthy.


Last and not least a sample of Stella McCartney’s Stella and of course a card for 50 points when you make a purchase. I have to say I have loved each box so far. I’m already excited for next months box.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment