Thursday, November 12, 2015

Last Minute Suggestions…VIB Sale






I’m sure you’ve heard that tomorrow is Sephora’s VIB sale. Before you hit that ‘check out’ button here are a few things you may want to consider.

Perfume
Sephora is the only place I know where you can get a bottle of Chanel for 20% off. It’s not just Chanel but other various brands like Dior, Ralph Lauren, etc… You may not get the ‘set’ you want at Sephora but if you can skip the lotion it’s a good deal.

Brushes
During the spring and fall sale it when I try to buy my brushes. I don’t have to tell you how expensive brushes are, but now is a great time to try that Bobbi Brown face brush and not feel too guilty about it.

Repurchases
If you know that there is something you use on a daily basis stock up. In the long run you’re going to buy it anyway so why not save now.

Christmas List
Now is a great time to strike people off your Christmas list.  For me, there are a few things I am thinking of picking up for my sister and brother that they would like.

Sale Items
I suggest checking out the sale items. There maybe something you forgot you wanted that might be on sale.

Remember to use code: VIB20
Sale from November 13 -16


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment