Friday, November 13, 2015

Korres Greek Yoghurt Cleaning & Make-Up Removing Wipes




     Two reasons why I purchased these wipes: I need makeup wipes and I wanted to try the brand Korres again. It’s been years since I tried Korres. They are pretty expensive for $15 for 25 wipes, but when I bought them they had two packages for $15 at Sephora. They’re made for all skin types. These wipes are paraben free, mineral oil free, silicone free, propylene glycol free and ethanolamine free.

These removed nearly all my makeup except for my mascara. I find that they don’t really work too well with waterproof mascara but otherwise they are good. I will admit they do make my skin tingle a bit. I’m not sure if it’s because of the ingredients or the fact my skin is sensitive. The size of these wipes are larger than any other wipes I’ve bought/tried.

They contain Greek Yogurt Concentrate, Chamomile, Calendula Oils, Macadamia and Jojoba Oils.1 After using these wipes I use a eye make-up remover to remove my mascara. Hopefully, Sephora will sell to packages for the price of one.



*1 as listed on Sephora’s website.

No comments:

Post a Comment