Thursday, April 28, 2016

The It Crowd – Play by Sephora





     This months box had a few things I’ve wanted to try, one I never heard of and one I already own. The theme for this months box - ‘the it crowd’.

Milk Makeup Sunshine Oil
I’ve heard of the brand but have yet to try anything from them. I didn’t even know this product existed! The sunshine oil is a citrusy blend of eight moisturizing oils for hydrating the face, body and hair.

Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment
I am currently trying one product from this brand and so far so good. Needless to say I’m pretty excited to try this product. The product is a treatment that brightens and exfoliates your skin.

Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream
This eye cream is designed to hydrate and brighten your under eye. I am actually excited to try this as I debated to buy it.

NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien
If you’re part of Sephora’s VIB then your familiar with this brand and color. This exact lip pencil was Sephora’s birthday gift last year. If your not, it’s a very pigmented lip pencil that doesn’t last a very long time but is really cute on.

Sephora Collection Colorful Cheek Ink Blush Gel in Peony
Although I’m interested in trying this, the color doesn’t seem for me. It’s a ‘long-wearing gel stain’ that goes on ‘sheer’. -Sephora

Derek Lam 10 Crosby 2AM Kiss
Lastly a sample of Derek Lam’s new perfume line, It’s a ‘blend of salty woods and crystallized amber’-Sephora This fragrance is defiantly a winter scent.






-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment