Sunday, June 29, 2014

Lush Lip Scrub



                This product is just amazing that it deserves a post of its own. Not only that, it smells good. They have other flavors (if that’s the right word to use) and Bubble Gum was my pick. Good thing too, it taste pretty good (when I accidently swallow some). It’s easy to do.

1.       Apply a small amount of the lip scrub all over your lips
2.       Rub the products with your mouth, fingers or even a baby tooth brush (I heard this one)
3.       Wash off or lick off
4.       Apply a lip balm (optional)

What I love about this scrub it that’s its very grainy. I’ve tried Fresh’s Lip scrub and I didn’t find it to be as grainy.

I don’t do this every day, sometimes every other day or twice a week.  It just depends on how many times I apply lipstick or how dry my lips are, which it seems often. I’ve heard people use it before they put lipstick on but I like to do it at the end of the day.


I go to sleep and wake up ready to put on a fresh new color of lipstick.

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment