Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Repurchases (Body)





Last but not least the Body. Just like makeup, hair and body; these are the products I love one changed my life. I know, life? I’ll explain.

Dove Sensitive Skin: I use to use Lever 2000 but my skin began to get dry. I use this because it adds moisture back into my skin. It’s also great for sensitive skin; my brother has eczema and uses dove.

L’Occitine Shea Butter Extra Gentle Soap in Milk: Yes, this soap is pricey at $12.00 but it’s so good. Once in awhile I will splurge on this soap. The scent is not too overwhelming but it does feel great.

Tree Hut Shea Sugar Scrub: This is the product that changed my life. This is a bit embarrassing but it’s reality. I use to use Secret; I tried Dove and others because nothing lasted. I finally bought Mitchum Deodorant because it’s a strong deodorant. The downside is that it kept getting my clothes wet (under my arms). I wanted to try a bath salt for my body when the thought occurred to me ‘I can use this under my arms’. I tried it for a couple of days and noticed my deodorant lasted longer. Now I use it everyday, and I switched back to secret. Sorry Mitchum.

Secret Invisible Solid Shower Fresh: The only scent I love to use. Actually it’s the only scent I can tolerate. It’s like I stepped out of shower, well...my under arms did.

Julep Instant Warming Foot Scrub: This is so good! It’s has little beads in it; when applied it sends a warmth all over the area you’ve rubbed it on. It’s not like other scrubs that make you wonder where the beads are; you can feel it actually has beads in it. This is the only foot scrub I use.

L’Occitine Hand & Foot Cream: This stuff works! Two years ago during winter, I noticed my hands cracking. I didn’t want anything over powering. I haven't switched yet.


First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: When I have those dry patches, especially on my elbows I use this. I like it because the scent is not over powering when you put it on.

Up & Up Women’s Shave Gel Sensitive Skin: I was looking for a dupe for Skintimate. This not only has more products but also it’s a little cheaper than Skintimate and does its purpose.



-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment