Tuesday, October 7, 2014

The Repurchases (Face)



Let me begin with saying my skin is a mess. Not only is my skin sensitive to certain products, it’s also oily and have I mentioned I have Rosacea.  **Sigh** On a positive note I have found facial products that help me during the toughest times (not that I go play in dirt or anything) but these products do their job. Let me introduce you to them.

Maybelline Clean Express: It’s not the best but it does its job removing eye makeup. You have to shake up the product because it is a separated makeup remover, but leave it on your eye for a minute or two on a cotton ball and say good-bye. I like to stock up when Ulta has their buy one get one half off. You will have to use about two cotton balls per eye but I like to make sure I don’t have any product on my eyes when I enter the shower.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleaner: This product was recommend by my dermatologist. It is the gentlest cleanser I have ever tried. It doesn’t irritate my skin nor is there a fragrance.

Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer SPF 15: After a couple of months of medicine on my face (thanks Rosacea) I wanted to introduce moisturizer back in my routine. Since I was having such great results with Cetaphil’s cleanser I decided to try their moisturizer. I was using Olay for sensitive skin (I can’t remember the exact name) prior to Cetaphil and it was irritating my skin, honestly it made me itch. This moisturizer works great! No irritation, no fragrance and best of all it has SPF.

Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment: I am allergic to Benzoyl Peroxide. This product contains salicylic acid and yes, salicylic acid is known for drying out your acne but it’s the only medicine I can use (that’s over the counter).

LUSH Lip Scrub in Bubble Gum: Hey, my lips are located on my face. This stuff works like a gem. It’s not creamy it’s grainy, which means I get a good exfoliating scrub on my lips.

Origins Eye Doctor: Although it’s my first time using this product it will differently be repurchased. It has helped hydrate under my eyes. On my left eye I noticed a little bump and after weeks of using this, the little bump (whatever it is) has gone down. I use this every morning and night.

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 45: Another product recommended by my dermatologist, that works. I’m sure you’ve heard it many times; I know I have ‘sunscreen is important’. It’s true. I know it and you know it. This one doesn’t break my out like other sunscreens do.

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream: When I go through my dry patches (thanks medicine), this repairs me skin. I use this every night (except the nights I have medicine on). Just like everything else it doesn’t irritate my skin. At first it made my skin itch a little but after awhile my skin just adjusted? Maybe it needed some time to talk to each other but now they get along. Good thing too, I love it.


 Pond Original Fresh Wet Cleansing Towelettes: How could I have forgotten this! I use this everyday to wipe away makeup before washing my face. This like everything else doesn’t irritate my skin. It removes all traces of makeup with one towelette. I have not come across any towelette that works as good as this.


-Melissa


Thursday: The Repurchases Hair





No comments:

Post a Comment