Monday, December 15, 2014

Prime Time






      When it comes to an everyday face, these three products are my to go, Holy Grail, essentials … you get the point. I made myself get in the habit of priming when applying makeup. I wanted my makeup to last as long as possible. I was tired of my makeup basically disappearing mid-day. With oily skin I want the product to not only last but to look as close to flawless as I can get. I start after moisturizer with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base. I notice that if I don’t place enough of this, my eye makeup will crease. It’s pricey at $25 but it works. I wish the packaging of the product would be better, only because it’s hard to tell how much I have left. After, I start with my face primer Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer. A little goes a long way with this product. This primer is light on the skin. It it’s one of the few primers that does not break me out.

     Before applying any lipstick I always use Mac Prep + Prime for the lips. I cannot rave enough of about this product. It has helped my lips from chapping (which happens quite frequent). I have gone through tubes of this. It applies so easily. It protects my lips even when I apply matte lipstick. Who doesn’t love that!


What are your staple priming products?


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment