Sunday, December 28, 2014

What I Got for Christmas





      I’m not going to lie, at first I was hesitant to write this post because it might seem like bragging but I assure you I’m not. I found myself reading other post and watching videos on YouTube watching/reading what everyone received. I had fun watching those videos and reading the posts, I thought it would be neat to do the same. If I liked it, I’m sure there is someone out there like me; after all there are videos and post out there to support that theory.


After watching a YouTube video from Ingrid Nilsen mentioning this book, I went to Barnes and Noble to check it out. Love it! 642 Things To Write About By San Francisco Writer's Grotto is such a fun book. I use to own Chicken Soup for the Teenager Soul Journal, when I was of course a teenager and I love it. There are little similarities to where you’re writing in the book and it makes you think what you want to write/say. This gives you freedom to really play and think like ‘write a Facebook post in 2016’. I’m a planner but not that far in advanced.





My sister gave me a passport holder and a charm from James Avery that says ‘Precious Aunt’; it’s currently at James Avery getting soldered on. My aunt gave me some Vaseline lips therapy, which is funny because I gave her some Burt Bees. I actually wanted to try Vaseline on the lips; I heard it’s good with chapped lips. She also gave me a coin purse, which isn’t my style, but I needed a coin purse. My brother gave me a gift card to Sephora and a hair dryer. I plugged my hair dryer in a few days ago and I saw sparks. My friend gave me the necklace, which I love. This isn’t everything but what I wanted to share.

What did you get?

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment