Monday, December 8, 2014

Gold/ Rose Gold (Polish #2)


       There is something about gold and rose gold polish on the nails that makes your hands seem a bit dainty. I was never a fan of gold polish on my nails; it just didn’t seem to suite me. The trick is finding the right gold or should I say the right shimmer of gold. I don’t believe the color rose gold has been out too long. A year or two I found out rose gold was a ‘thing’ was when I watched YouTube’s Ingrid Nilsen (Missglamorazzi) videos. I was in love with Essie’s Pennytalk. So I bought it and let me tell you, it’s gorgeous.

From left to right…

  1.  Butter London, The Old Bill: A gold polish with gold glitter with a bit of rose gold
  2.  Julep, Rachel: a bronze, glittery gold
  3.  Essie, Penny Talk: A rose gold and a dupe for Butter London’s, Goss
  4.   Butter London, Gross: A rose gold 


















What’s your favorite gold/rose gold?


Melissa


No comments:

Post a Comment