Monday, September 7, 2015

Sephora‘s Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer






     Is it possible to love a product so much being we’ve only known each other for two weeks… apparently it is! Sephora has re-vamped their concealer. I’d heard good things about this product but what won me over was during a shopping trip. The lady at Sephora was telling me how she loved Sephora’s Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer more than Urban Decay’s Naked Concealer. I caved and tried it… am I glad I did! I have naturally dark under-eyes and this does what it says…it brightness. This concealer last all day long too! I’m talking about in 90 degree heat (outside), this product doesn't run. It’s a gel but is very creamy and it doesn’t set in the creases under my eyes (which everything seems to). I’ve also used it on top of my Bobbi Brown Eye Brightener and it works really well together. It’s has a dofa applicator which helps control the product application on the skin. The best thing about it is it comes in 20 different shades and retails for $14! A bargain compared to NARS and Urban Decay’s concealers. This is my new favorite concealer.


-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment