Monday, August 31, 2015

Kat Von D Ink Liner






     I admit I am not prefect when it comes to applying liquid liner. I am comfortable applying pencil liner but this liner makes everything so easy. I'm talking about Kat Von D's Ink Liner, I picked up the color Hemingway which is described as an espresso on the Sephora website.  This liner has a felt tip, I also feel I am in control. It states it’s waterproof which I haven’t determined but I wore this recently to my grandmother’s 90th birthday party which was outside. It was 90 degrees and it never transferred under my eye or faded.  I’ve tried a few liquid liners and none has had a cap that clicked. For $19 (Sephora) and making it through 90-degree temperatures in Texas, I’m picking up another one!




Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment