Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January Ipsy Bag



      A new year, a new bag but with basically the same products. In this months bag a pigment from Bella Pierre Cosmetics in the color whesek. Don’t get me wrong it’s a pretty blue but the reality of me wearing it is very slim. Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in ethereal, I’m not saying it’s not a pretty color but I’m ready for something different from the brand. I swear I’ve received Jouer’s Conditioning Lip Treatment, if I haven’t it’s very similar to what they've sent from this brand. I will say I have always wanted to try a beauty product from La Fresh Group. I’m excited but at the same time I’m not. I received Eco-Beauty by La Fresh Group Good Day Moisturizer. I’m a little disappointed that this moisturizer doesn’t have any SPF. Last but not least Elizabeth Mott’s All Over Shadow, I have never heard of this brand before. Here’s to trying new things and some of the same things over again.

What’s the one makeup item you want to try this year?

-Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment